Monday, October 24, 2011

Department Store Cards and Specialty Store Cards

Some of these cards have no advantages at all. Some do. I am going to get rid of most of my cards once I pay things down and keep a few.

Victoria's Secret - The best card. They send a coupon for a free pair of panties every few months. No purchase necessary. And they send other coupons.

New York & Co - No advantages.

Dillard's - If you spend a lot there, they'll send you a coupon for 20% off. So, there's no reason for me to keep this one.

Express - They send coupons all the time, but you always have to spend a certain amount to get the "deal" so it's not worth keeping this one either.

Ann Taylor - No advantages.

Kohl's - They send you 10 or 20 or 30% off coupons now and then. Not worth keeping.

Penny's - You have to sign up for their "Rewards" program - they don't enroll you automatically when you get their credit card. So I would have gotten lots of gift certificates if I had found that out sooner. This one is worth keeping. They send you a $20 gift certificate with no minimum purchase every a couple hundred you spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment