Monday, October 24, 2011

Where Did All That Money Go?

The credit card debt adds up to almost 9,000 dollars now. It's hard to believe. I can't recall spending 9,000 dollars. Lemme see how much of it I can actually remember spending...

NY&C 303 - I bought a great pair of jeans, a couple shirts, and a jacket, all of which I wear all the time and love.

Express 143 - I bought 2 shirts I never wear.

Ann Taylor 419 - A nice sweater and a long-sleeved shirt I never wear.

Dillard's 110 - A pair of boots and a purse I love.

Kohl's 302 - A couple Christmas presents and a turntable.

Victoria's Secret 392 - All their stuff is expensive, but I wear most of what I got there.

Penney's 1221 - Lots and lots of clothes, many still have their tags and I haven't worn.

American Express and Visa 5936 - I don't know but probably food and clothes and gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment